Memphis, TN landscaper

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by kels, Apr 24, 2003.

1. kels

kels LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a small landscaping co. to sub out for new installs and other request that I currently do not have the time/equipment/knowledge to handle.
  2. delta_ag

delta_ag LawnSite Member

Hello Memphis, TN landscaper. I am a local lawn care company(Pro Turf Lawn Care) that works the north mississippi area, as well as, memphis area. I saw you are looking to sub out some work to a local lawn care company. We are currently doing residential and commercial accounts. We are also fully insured. We are located currently in Coldwater, MS which is 20 mins south of Memphis. Please email me if we can help in any way. Thanks.
  3. LawnMagic1

LawnMagic1 LawnSite Member

:blob4: if your looking to sub some work out, i own a weed control/fertilizer appl. company in olive branch. currently i am limited to mississippi only. just e-mail me if your interested.
  4. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

What kind of landscaping installs are you referring to...
    PM me with the details.
  5. Pro Lawn Memphis

Pro Lawn Memphis LawnSite Member

Hey if you still want to contract this out to a company with experience I have been doing installs and all general and advanced landscape and hardscape designs and intsalls for about 5 years. We also do any and all regular yard maintenance. Contact Jason at Pro Lawn 731-780-5952
  6. XLS

XLS LawnSite Silver Member

I am not sure but i dont think they are in business any longer if so i have never crossed their path .