Merchandise at the Fall Show

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Runner, Sep 26, 2001.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys,
    Our dealer is getting ready to have their annual Fal show soon, an it will probably be likely that you will have someone there. What I'm wondering, is, if it's possible that whoever comes can bring a few jackets and shirts, as I am wanting to purchase some, but have NO idea what size I would need. I know it would be between Large and X-Large, but different brands have different sizes. I just don't want to order something and have it the wrong size. I just thought that if you brought a little merchandise, it would PROBably sell. I would also like a coffee mug or three, but that's a different issue. It's not that important to know the size of that!:D Anyway, your input and reply would be greatly appreciated. Oh, by the way, my dealer is Atherton Road Sales and Service. They sell a couple of Exmarks a year I think.:rolleyes: . J.W. is the contact person I believe. Thanks!, Joe

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Joe,

I'm trying to find out who if anybody from the factory is going to Atherton Roads. It'll probably be a couple of days before I can get you an answer.

Thanks

Terry