1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas from Better Outdoor!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GPDesign1, Dec 22, 2006.

1. GPDesign1

GPDesign1 LawnSite Senior Member

2006 has been an exciting year for Better Outdoor Products and we Thank You for helping us grow. We will work every day to earn your continued faith and support in 2007.

We wish for you all a very Merry Christmas closely followed by a 72 degree April where it rains Miracle Grow every third day¬Ö :clapping:

May God bestow upon you His gifts of health, peace and enlightenment in the coming New Year.

Best Wishes,

2. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

...and a Merry Christmas to the Better staff as well, Gary.

By the way, I've actually put over 5 hours on my Samurai since getting it last Thursday. Not bad for December! It has been just as good as everyone here said it would be. And, I've had three people already ask me about it when they saw it on the trailer.
  3. Mow"N"Bud

Mow"N"Bud LawnSite Member

I've heard alot of talk on here about the Quick 44". When do I get to see one?
  4. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

From what I've seen in my owner's manual, it's called the Fast44. The specs will be similar to my Samurai. Should be an outstanding unit.:)
  5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas to you Gary!!! I love my Samurai, and it IS the best purchase of 2006 for me. Better Outdoor is going to be around for a LONG LONG time, and Im looking forward to the future products this company puts out!
  6. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Right back to ya!! I plan on purchasing a Samurai in the spring and look forward to a long and prosperous new year with your products help.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your staff
  8. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

9. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Merry X mas gary from pete in syracuse. Thanks for the great mower.. business has been growing because of you and how great this mower cuts. I will deff be buying a 44 very soon!!!! Have a great holiday and keep it up.