1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Alan0354, Dec 23, 2011.

1. MOturkey

MOturkey LawnSite Silver Member

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm surprised no one has started a "are you mowing Christmas" thread. :)

2. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll start the mowing on Christmas thread if its not already been started....haha.

Thanks! I'll PM you some specifics...its no plain jane one :clapping:
    How are you talking to me from the future???
    Mike

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Well, you're in Longview TX, and I'm in MI, so we are at least 1 hour ahead of you, and maybe 2 (?), so I was typing from my today, and your tomorrow at the time LOL.

4. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

I have a Mossberg 20 gauge with short barrel and pistol grip. It was an old one I bought in the late 80s.......older than you!!! At the time, I first bought Remington 12 gauge. They are unreliable in feeding. I exchange 3 and all unreliable. The Mossberg mechanism is a lot better and is perfectly reliable. Only one thing at the time was some of the Mossberg has only one rectangular rod connecting the front grip to the bolt. I made it a point to choose one that had rods on both sides for durability.

5. ralph02813

ralph02813 LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Birthday Mike!
    And Merry Christmas to all!

6. FoghornLeghorn

FoghornLeghorn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

An attitude of gratitude. I like it. Good luck next year, and happy holidays.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mikegyver

Thanks all. This Moss has the dual connectors. It has the short barrel and a synthetic forearm/stock. Great gun...feels like an extension of my arm. Highly recommend.
    Mike

8. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I think you meant extractors?

10. Mikegyver

Both actually. Its got the dual rods that run from the forearm (pump) to the bolt.
    Mike