Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnPerfect, Dec 23, 2003.

1. LawnPerfect

LawnPerfect LawnSite Senior Member

I will be leaving in a few minutes, heading down to my in-laws for Christmas. Just wanted to give thanks to everyone on this site for teaching me so much about the industry. Alot of great people post here, giving alot of great advice. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and ask for just one thing. If you have the chance to help someone in the next few days (changing a flat, giving a ride to someone who is stranded, donating food, ect.) please do it. If everyone on this site could do something for someone that might help them, just imagine how many people would benefit from a gift of love.
  2. pcnservices

pcnservices LawnSite Senior Member

:waving: Merry Christmas lawndoc. have fun!
  3. fisher of men

fisher of men LawnSite Member

A great attitude!
    Christmas Eve Church services are a great place to bring the family together on christmas Eve. Most sing all the favorite Christmas songs and I love to take my Daughter on Christmas Eve. It is a special service that reminds us of the reason Christmas is a holiday of giving.

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
    Thank you
  4. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

My wife and I will attend the Christmas Eve service with my son (2) and daughter (4).....I love to watch them there....

Merry all......

5. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas

6. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

nice tree jeff MARRY XMASS
  7. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

thats a very nice tree jeff;)
  8. jeffex

jeffex LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks , I hope everyone has all their shopping done and is ready to party! The worst part is trying to stay out of trouble with my wife until tonight. She cleaned everything in the house for the guests tonight and tomorrow. My son and the dogs are hiding in the bsaement since it is poring rain right now. Merry JEFFEXmas!!!