1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

merry christmas

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Dec 24, 2004.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry christmas to all and hope you have a great day. And hope you all get what you want from santa. Some are hoping for snow and we are going to get some more tonight so ill get up early and do some driveways then spend the day with the fam.
  2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Thanks and same to you. Already got everything I wanted, family got together for food, everyone's doing well and went to see Dad at the home. Don't really need anymore than that, I'm already happy. (Although a new laptop would be nice Santa)
  3. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas to everyonone
  4. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I feel the same way, as long as my family is healthy and together then that is all I need. My wife asked me why I don't go to the bar as much as I use to (I go once every 6 months now). I told her because I have all I need right here. I'm not a young kid anymore that has to hit the bar several times a week. I'm not saying I still don't drink my share of rum and cokes :)

Happy Holidays to all! Remember that you don't have to be religious to enjoy this time of year.
  5. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Merry CHRISTmas to all.
  6. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a safe New Year. Remember if you drink dont drive have someone give you a lift home. I hope everyone will have a great and prosperous 2005.
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

8. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night....
  9. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

Merry Christmas everyone. I thank God for His grace to all of us.
  10. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

Merry Christmas