Message from Bill Wright & Wright Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Dec 2, 2003.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Dear LawnSite.com Members,

After a fuller understanding of the commercial mowing and mower businesses, literally from the ground up, I have discovered another effective way to save you money and increase your profits. Because so many commercial mowers are sold in only two months every year (about 32% in March and April), our industry wastes between 10% and 15% in inventory holding costs for the other ten months. Normally, these costs are passed on to you. I have now developed an easy way to build mowers in the “off-season.” and allow you to pick them up from one of our several hundred participating dealers around the country in the fall and winter which enables you to save up to 18% of our MSRP in December. Our dealers, distributors, and Wright (the “Channel”) are now partnering with you in what I am now calling “Channel Partners” to give you the savings which come from spreading the retail sales of our mowers throughout the year and saving you money. Visit us at www.wrightmfg.com to start saving today!

Bill Wright

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

This is a great deal for those who haven't looked into it. I used it to purchase my Sentar last year and saved huge! Take a look see...two thumbs up to Bill.

3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

I disagree. I was gona order my stander prior to Jan 2 2004, but i check my dealers regular price of the stander and it was a mere $300 more. So im gona wait til March to order.

4. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Well...I saved well over a $1,000. Not to mention if you buy before 12/31 you get the write-off for this year.

5. Gordons Landscape

Gordons Landscape LawnSite Member

I love my wright stander best mower I have ever had!

6. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Me too, love my Stander, well designed machine.
    I will be buying more,
    Thanks Bill

7. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

Are you going to have a Wright forum on lawnsite? I know it would help in selling at least on machine if you do.

Jeff

8. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Luv my Stander

9. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

They used to before I think

10. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

Just bought I stander......61" 23 hp kaw.........I am really looking forward to using it...

Quick question.......which of the 3 rear wheel mounting holes do you all have your mower set at? Mine are in the middle one right now but I think I want it on the highest (puts the deck the lowest). Agree / disagree??? I usually mow at about 2.75" - 3" height......

This would allow me to have the blades ride up inside the deck a little higher......

ALso will I need some sort of striping kit??

Sorry for those of you who I have discussed this with before.

Thanks

Derek