1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Message tracking

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by dfor, Apr 27, 2004.

1. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Why is it that most, but not all of the people that I have sent or received messages to/from can be seen there? Where it says "last online" not all show up. Anybody know why?

2. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

Frist when you go to the page you are wanting you need to 'refresh' the page. I have found that for some reason the page shows up like it did the last time you were there. So if a page does not seem right trying hitting the refresh button. Also if the person you sent a message to clicked the 'denie receipt' thing on the message you will never know if they got it or not. And I have found that some people NEVER check the message. I am not sure if they even know there is a message box on this site. I have messages for people over a week old in my sent box now. Try the refresh bit and see waht happens. Any by the way how often do you delete you cookies files? I have found that can help with such things.