Metro 36 stripping

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by fastpitcher, Nov 10, 2003.

1. fastpitcher

fastpitcher LawnSite Member
    from PA

I am pretty sure there is not a stripping kit for this mower. Can you had weight or somthing along that line to the plastic protective peice hanging from the axel? I am not even sure if that would be wide enough, or work? I know that belting works well on a 60" Lazer Z. Just wondering if something like this woud work.
    Rick

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Rick,

Thanks for the post. Adding some weight to the trailing shield would probably add to the stripe. It really depends upon how tall youÂ’re cutting the grass. The higher you cut the grass the more likely the fixed shield could add to the stripe. As you cut lower the shield is still in a fixed location and can not be lowered to further enhance the stripe at the lower cutting height. This is why we mount the striping roller to the mower deck on the Lazer Z, HP, CT and XP.

Just an FYI if word isn't out yet we will be offering a striping roller on the 36", 48" and 52" floating decks on the Turf Tracer HP's and Metro HP's some time between now and mid-spring. Nothing for the Turf Tracer or the fixed deck Viking and Metro however.

Thanks

Terry