Metro Detroit...

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by ParksLandscaping, Mar 20, 2003.

1. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

I am just wondering who all is on here from the tri-county area (Oakland, Macomb, & Wayne). I know that I have alreayd met a lot of you, but drop me an e-mail so that I have your e-mail address so that I can make sure that I send you an invitation for a get together. I would like to plan a big get together sometime this spring or summer. Most likely summer when things slow down.

By the way, we are located in the Troy. We service the majority of the Oakland County area.

Hope all of you are as busy as we are right now!!!

David A. Parks

2. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

Hey Dave how it going? Any progress since we talked at the MGIA show I took A look at those fitness centers you told me about. I must say I would love to service those properties year round summer and winter. I would like to see some kind of a big well organized gettogether this yr. with hopfully better turnout than last yrs. Heres my e-mail heavenlygreenscapes@yahoo.com Keep in touch and let me know if anything good pops up down my way.

3. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

4. cturner

cturner LawnSite Member

5. Leone LawnCare

Leone LawnCare LawnSite Member

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I have a question for all you metro people..my brother lives in Troy and he told me about how much you guys charge for a small lot down there is average $40...is that true? just curious

7. Leone LawnCare

Leone LawnCare LawnSite Member

along lahser road and the real bloomfield hills you could get up wards of 60 dollars but u have to be very prestigus and have a nice truck and uniforms and ****

8. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

9. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member