Metro HP price?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MuskTurfKing, Oct 15, 2001.

1. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

I talked with my Exmark dealer today. He said they were selling the Exmark Metro HP 15HP Kawasaki 48" for $ that price high, low, or average?

All help will be appreciated.

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

That is high for our area.
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

We don't control pricing at the dealer level so I can't say if that price is high, low or average. What I can say is that our recommended list price for that model is $3790.

Some machines sell above what we recommend while others sell below. This will vary widely from region to region and in some cases even model to model.

There are a couple of ways to look at it. One way would be to evaluate how much income you can generate for your $3790 investment. If you take that approach then you can determine if you feel that this is a "fair" price or not.

Good luck,

4. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

i believe that the 48 metro hp with 15 kaw in about $3000 or $2900 this year, down about $300-500 from last yr. the metro 48 with the 15 is on promotion for $2600. all the dealers around here have knocked off $300 for the 48walkbehind whether it be exmark toro lesco scag etc. so your price is high. there was a thread a while back and it said the turf tracer hp 48 was about $4200 for the manufactured retail price.
  5. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

List price at my dealer is $3,199 for the 15hp Kaw, 48" Metro HP.
    $3,399 for the 17hp 48" Metro HP.
  6. Lawns2nv

Lawns2nv LawnSite Member

Dealer by my house has Exmark 48" WB for $ 2,700. Dealer says its on sale, believe it or not. Is that a good price ?
  7. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

that is a fair price but this late in the season try to get lower seeing as the dealers were selling them for 2600 brand new in the spring. the 48 lesco was only 2400 to let u know but i would stay away from it. see if the dealer will throw in a bag or mulch kit for $2700 and u got a deal.