Metro HP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ACER, May 22, 2002.

1. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Can you guys give me any information on this mower, Model # MHP4817KA, serial # 270105. Thanks
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

That mower was built on 01/17/01 and was sold on 5/21/01. The dealer who sold it was Southern Lawn in Shreveport, LA.

I show one warranty claim for some loose set screws on a pulley and that's about it.

If youÂ’re looking to buy a used mower just remember to check the wear items such as belts, tires and most importantly the engine. If there's a bunch of dirt and grass past the air filter or in the carburetor chances are it didn't happen yesterday and it's been happening for some time. Dirt in the engine means wear and wear means replacement sooner rather than later.

Also you may want to talk to Barry over at Southern to see what the going price is for a new one and if he is familiar with this machine and how it's been maintained.

3. ACER

ACER LawnSite Member

Thanks for quick response, that was more information than I expected. The mower looks to be in excellant shape but I will call Southern just to be sure. Thanks again
  4. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Good God.. you guys have your act together...