Metro

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ebeirsdorfer, Apr 9, 2006.

1. ebeirsdorfer

ebeirsdorfer LawnSite Member

I'm looking at buying my first commercial mower. Any ideas, I was thinking a 48" ECS Metro with a sulky. Also what would that Metro cost?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

http://exmark.com/walk.htm

3. ebeirsdorfer

I talked to one of my local dealers in Cincinnati OH and he Wanted $3,000. That's a big differance.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I'm sorry, I priced the wrong Machine, it is $2999.
    Brian

5. ebeirsdorfer

What machine was the price you listed for?

6. blakeg314

blakeg314 LawnSite Member

the belt drive wont really carry a sulkey.. just to let you no, you can probaly pick up a exmark viking (hydro) for about $4500 new at least thats the price around new england

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

itll pull a sulky fine, i have one, pulls me no problem, up hill, down hill whatever, wet/dry, it doesn't matter, this mower is great. bought my 48" metro for $2600 new, great mower!

8. luner99

luner99 LawnSite Member

I have been looking a t purchasing a 48" metro for several weeks... I am trying to figure out if I should get the standard metro with ECS or if I should go ahead and get the metro HP...

Please let me know your thoughts...

scott

9. ebeirsdorfer

This isn't much to compare to but i am upgrading from a 42" Caraftsman Rider. (Small Buisiness and I'm only 14). And that was floating but is still scalped a good amount. Does the floating actually help?

10. zero_turn_freak

zero_turn_freak LawnSite Member

the floating is not an anti-scalp "tool" it just makes it so the deck can move with the land, it s not just ficxed to the mower(fixed deck).