mexican labor force

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by terryh, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. terryh

terryh LawnSite Member

i was reading an article in this forum about the mexican work force ... it was a few months ago but i am intrested in hire them for my work .... does anyone have any info on the best way to go about it , or websites to look for
  2. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

My uncle owns a company that specializes in locating legal mexicans for work. I'll find out his info and give it to ya.
  3. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

I got my Mexican workers from talking to other landscapers and getting their employees relatives, I will always hire Mexican laborers, They never complain...:D
  4. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

Ask wal-mart they probably still have a few.
  5. rotgg

rotgg LawnSite Member

u could always ask my friend he was fined 10,000 for having them
  6. Fritz

Fritz LawnSite Member

Be cautious on how you respond - DEA and FBI post similar questions.

On the other hand, if WalMart can do it......
  7. lost mountain

lost mountain LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a service such as jwingfield2k mentions - I know of one but they are too far away to make it practical. Anyone know of a company on the NW side of Atlanta?
  8. newleaflandscape

newleaflandscape LawnSite Senior Member

My dad is a farmer and has two working for him. He wouldnt trade one of them for ten white guys as he always says now. Just like guys here though, there are damn good ones and damn shitty ones. Whats so nice for him though is he provides there housing wich is a mile down the road from his farm. He doesnt have to worry about them not showing up is the best thing, if they dont show he gets in the truck and knocks on there door. They are both legal here on vacation visas and one even just got a driver license. I can say it was one of the best decisions he ever made getting them. Helping Hands is a place that provides this service of finding them in alot of areas. You might wnna try and see if there are any in your area.
  9. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Vacation visa's??????
  10. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

How much do you pay troblandscape?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.