Meyer cross over relief valve

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by ALS, Jan 23, 2000.

1. ALS

ALS LawnSite Member

I have a e-47h meyer pump. It stopped angling in both directions. i first replaced the wires and that fixed it for about ten seconds. I then drained and replaced the fluid. No luck. I then tried to replace the crossover valve. I could not get it to fit back into the opening. I have the manual with schematics and tried for about three hours. Every time I am left with the spacer remaining outside the hole. how can I get this blasted thing back together ? It is snowing right now!

2. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Wish i could help. Only putting the valve back in is pretty sreight foward. Best of luck.<p>Geoff

3. ALS

ALS LawnSite Member

Thanks, I am going to try again, But each time the spacer and spring are extended past the hole opening so far that the cover can not catch the threads to screw on. I must be simple.

4. GeoffDiamond

GeoffDiamond LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

If it's snowing now, just get that valve in. The you can use your pump to raise the plow, and manual angle. It will get you through the storm.<p>Geoff