Meyer E-47 angle problems

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by plowboy876, Dec 27, 2000.

1. plowboy876

plowboy876 LawnSite Member

I have read the Meyer manual from cover to cover and still I'm lost. I have replaced ALL three solinoids, as well as the valves to go along with them, welded stop blocks as described by the mfgr, to no avail. When I angle my blade, if I go as far as it will go, it gets stuck (either left or right) and I have to crack open the respecting hydr line to releive pressure, and then it works fine untill i angle all the way again.....
  2. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

Do both hoses have pressure (stiff) even when the motor is off? If so problem may be the pilot check valve (dirty or worn). Could also be a problem with the crossover relief valve. Make sure new C-Valve didn't get clogged, maybe there is dirt etc. in the oil that keeps clogging the C-valve even though its new. Good luck.
  3. ishler

ishler LawnSite Member

We had the same problem on my son's plow. It turned out to be the in the quick-disconnect couplers. Replaced them and the problems are gone.

4. Scotty

Scotty LawnSite Member

I have had the same problem before, I replaced the quick release couplers and the problem stopped.