MIA FasTrak 54" mounting bracket

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by rdonnelly, Jul 15, 2013.

1. rdonnelly

rdonnelly LawnSite Member
    from TX

I bought a new FasTrak 54" with a bagger kit 7/1/2013 and the dealer still has not received the additional mounting bracket for the bagger kit. The have no ETA or tracking information. I have a new mower and knee high grass I can't mow. I have searched for the bracket so I can buy one on my own, but I can't find it anywhere. I am ready to walk away from the deal and go with another manufacturer. The reason I chose Hustler was for there customer service, but 15+ days for a bracket seems excessive. I am afraid if I need something more difficult to source I may left in the cold.

2. hustlermidwest

hustlermidwest LawnSite Senior Member

rdonnelly,
    I'm on vacation with the family but shoot me a pm with your email address and I'll get the sales rep in your area of Texas to contact you and resolve your issue.

Brian O

3. hustlermidwest

Who's your dealer?

4. hustlermidwest

Sent an email to Bills rep from Hustler. I'll let you know when he gets back to me later today.

Brian O

5. hustlermidwest

I understand the dealer has called you and let you know of the delay and why. It doesn't happen often but numbers get turned around and mess things up. Hopefully it is on it's way.

Brian O

6. rdonnelly

from TX

They called yesterday and informed of the entire situation. I appreciate the help. I hope to get the mower tomorrow, I am excited to try it out.

7. hustlermidwest

I'm back from vacation, how's the mower..

Brian O

8. rdonnelly

from TX

I apologize, I should have responded sooner. It is AMAZING. I can mow the entire yard in less than 45 minutes and that includes emptying the grass catcher. The cut is superb it looks like a golf course. The grass catcher picks up everything, I live in south Texas and we have sand spurs everywhere. I have mowed twice since I got the mower and I can already see a reduction. I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the machine. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for. It saves me about 2 hours every time I mow. Thanks again for all your help.

9. hustlermidwest

cool, I always like a happy ending!

Brian O