micahel j donavon!!!!!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by THEGOLDPRO, Mar 5, 2007.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thanks we allready cleared this up.

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Michael J. Donovan was responding to your questions/complaints.... he brought it to my attention and I cleared it up....no need to keep this thread going....the rules are what they are and we will take your input into consideration.

3. THEGOLDPRO

i also took the time to browse through the for sale section and 98 percent of the threads do not have any pics in their listings, then the next 10 posts are send me pics, here is my email address, or post pics blah blah blah, seems to me that if it was required to post pics with ad's that this email address rule wouldent even be an issue, not ot mention make it much much easier to sell an item, i mean lets face it whos going to buy something that they have no idea what it looks like. but what do i know.

4. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

If you want to know what something looks like then PM the member or call them and then give them your email address....why is this so hard to understand?

5. I wish you would send me a PM and tell me why my PM's do not work.

6. THEGOLDPRO

where did i say it was hard to understand??? i said it would be much easier if pics were required, its really quite simple. think about how much easier it would be if there were pics in every forsale add.