Michigan Lawn Care- Residential Guys-Free Leads

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by macomb-lawn, May 24, 2006.

1. macomb-lawn

macomb-lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Starting May 25th, we have a billboard going up on I-94 and M-59. The "print" of the billboard is attached in this post. Anyways, we don't really do residential at all. We only have one residential account. Anyways, our smallest machine is a 52 Turf Tracer HP. So, we usually can't fit in to back yard gates. Plus, we don't like doing residential anyways. What's my point?

Well, we are looking for a few GOOD lawn care companies that do residential we can refer customers to that call us, which I'm sure there will be a bunch. We don't sub contract lawn, so we'll just do a referral to your company. If you are a lawn company owner, or upper management, and are interested in having us referr residential accounts to you, please do the following:

Send me an email at d.daogaru@macomb-lawn.com
    Send me two customer references that we can call to confirm good work.

In turn, we will forward you any customers that we don't want to do, or can't do. We just want to make sure that you are not one of those $10.00 cut guys, and you can have the customer. No strings attached. Feel free to also call any time with any questions. The point of the bill board is mostly name recognition, and also because we do alot of sod and sprinkler packages for new construction. See attached billboard print.

(586) 226-4300 ext. 710

Dan

:waving:

Macomb Lawn Summer Billboard Print.jpg

2. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

email sent.

Kevin

3. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah ok...your a joke

4. progolferjoe72

progolferjoe72 LawnSite Member

macomb give it up, where the **** are all the other pictures that you were supposed to put up, your a joke, stop doing stupid ****.

5. macomb-lawn

Uhm.. ok. Well, when you can afford $6K a month for a billboard, come talk to me. Until them :rolleyes:

p.s. You have to rent them for more than one month incase you decide to go scrounge up pennies :laugh:

6. macomb-lawn

That goes for you too. I have no clue why you two insist on following me around to talk smack. Aren't you busy? Hell, we're cutting to dark every day just trying to catch up. Even I'm cutting grass on the weekends to help and I'm a desk jockey. For being lawn companies, you'd figure you'd be busy. I just now got in the office since 7 am and it's almost 8 pm.

7. macomb-lawn

Thanks Kevin. I got it. Did you guys finish that grade yet?

8. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

For my customer refferals, I do all the Pizza Huts....No wait, that was another guy.:hammerhead:

9. NewImageLawn&Landscape

NewImageLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

....and I do all of the the kfc's and taco bell's...

10. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I know I did my share of taking pot shots at you back in the winter, but I do have a legit question. This is not meant to poke fun by no means. Your design is great, I like the concept. The thing that hits me funny is this: If you are not looking for nor do residential work, why is the ad campaign targeting the "home owner". 6K a month is a good chunk for advertising. I think you are missing your target market with this concept. I could be wrong, but just a thought.