1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's - ADvertising

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mastercare, Mar 15, 2005.

1. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

So, when are all of you Mi boys putting out your advertisemnts? I'd like to be started already, but afraid that the snow on the ground makes it hard for someone to show an interest in lawn care already (even though we're only a month away).

When do you guys decide "It's time"
  2. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

I am going to be putting an add in the paper that will run next weekend.
    (3-26 / 3-27)
  3. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

most of my stuff is out and I have more on the way... But I am advertising to landscapers and not homeowners so i know they are all already iching to get working!!
  4. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

i will be passing out the majority of my flyers and going door to door within the next 2 weeks
  5. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I passed out about 150 last week picked up 1 commercial lawn/plow contract and 2 residential. still passing more out.
  6. brbsta

brbsta LawnSite Member

I went out a few days ago and put flyers out at the sub at 22 and Schoenherr and got a few. So I would go ahead, just don't put them in there. :p :D
  7. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

I mailed 1000 letters last week, and only received 1 call, so far... It might be too early still, I have 3000 ready to go out, I am thinking of waiting until after this weekend, it is supposed to be warmer.
  8. clineslawn

clineslawn LawnSite Member

I started in Feb monthly shoppers and flyers.
  9. mastercare

mastercare LawnSite Senior Member

Well thank you all for the replies! It's nice to see some neighbors on here (Washington, Macomb). And, don't worry I don't have any lawns at 22 & Schoenherr.....I currently have a couple a mile away at 21 Mile, so maybe we'll pass each other by some day!!
    Thanks again, and good luck to all of you this season!!!