Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

i love taking people to court ! they think they can screw the landscaper but i'll show them !!

2. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

just got my money from one of my best clients he owned dec.,jan.,feb.,&march. snow removal and now I'm going to have to put him on prepay ment only for the first few lawn cuttings this year just to make sure i get my money out of him. Boy ya gotta love your "best" clients

3. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I haven't posted in a long time but I couldn't help but tell someone in the business this.

I get home tonight at 5pm, and in the midst of the snow storm, with 2 inches already down in 2 hours, I see something on my neighbor's door. It's a bag from Chemlawn. And sure enough there's a stake in the yard. Chemlawn fertilized his yard today. Now there's almost 6 inches of snow on top. Freakin' classic.

:D

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

LMAO...

I've seen Scotts Lawn Service flags around here as well.

5. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

If they were putting granual pre emergent down it will be fine.

6. growitmowitlawncare

growitmowitlawncare LawnSite Member

Just wondering if anyone knows of a nursery or somewhere to buy mulch by the yard near Big Rapids. I have been trying to find a new place since the guy I got it from last year is now doing landscaping and I don't think I want to buyt from him when he is my competition.

7. enviouslawns

2000 ford F-250 90,000 miles, 5.4 Triton v-8, new tires less then a year ago, oil change every 2500-3000 miles, trans just flushed, new shocks and springs, runs great, new vacum seal, new hub, custom side exhaust, with 8ft boss straight blade rt3 brand new less then a year ago, snow-ex 1075 salt spreader new less then a year ago. lariat fully loaded.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...ter=slideshows

CLICK ON MY ALBUM TO VIEW THE PICS

8. enviouslawns

that link doesnt work try this one
    http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/enviouslawns/?action=view&current=4e7c7793.pbw

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

how much for he truck?

10. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I have seen the Scotts Fert. trucks out already as well. With the snow we are getting we will probably not cut grass till around May