1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

16500 or best offer

2. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah. I've seen a couple guys out fertilizing already. Isn't it wasteful right now?

3. MStine315

MStine315 LawnSite Senior Member

Happy Easter everyone. Here's the latest and greatest scam to be on the lookout for. Compliments of the MGIA.

Criminal Identity Fraud Scheme Targets Landscape and Lawn Care Companies
    Please be aware that there is currently a criminal scheme targeting landscape and lawn care companies that involves identity fraud รข€” faxes have been received by several member firms indicating that the U.S. Department of Transportation would like to qualify them as a prospective project contractor, and asking for financial information. These faxes are not from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
    You should never provide bank account information to anyone whose identity you have not established. If you have received any unexpected faxes, telephone calls, e-mails, or mailed correspondence asking for private financial information, you should contact your bank and your local police department immediately.

4. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well here's one more scam for all of us
    It came in an email theres people that call from some island down south (can't remember the name) and leave a phone number to call you back area code 809 and when you call the number back (they get you to do this by saying that theres a family member's sick or dead, you've won money, u know the kind of stuff that u might what to call back on) u could be charged upwards of $2,945 per minute!!! :cry: so look out.
    email didn't say if there just calling home phones, cell phone, or buis. phone but heads up and look out

5. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

This scam has been busted.

http://www.scambusters.org/809Scam.html

6. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I am looking for a 6 x 12 single axle utility trailer. It must have a ramp and I would prefer it to be in decent condition. If anyone has one they would like to get rid of shoot me a PM.

Thank you.

7. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

i heard more snow on tuesday and then on thursday. so put your plows back on.

8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yep. This snow may be the one to put us over the top. 1-3 expected. One last hoorah?

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

man i hope this snow keeps up i need some CASH!!! 1'' is all i need to plow the mall when we have no salt left.

10. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

as of right now i heard 2-4 on tuesday morning with rain in the afternoon. thursday 1-3 nothern suburbs with 2-4 detriot south.