1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, time wise, everything will be opened and running as it snows. Shortly after that, it will just tun to rain and be melted off, anyway.
  2. Alpha01

Alpha01 LawnSite Member

Anyone know where I can find Tandem axle trailer fenders for an enclosed trailer for a good price
  3. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

I just bought some at TSC. Or you could try Farm and Home in Richmond. Both are really cheap. I think I paid $30 a side.... good steel and sturdy. TSC in Romeo is probably the closest for you - bout a 20 minute drive.
  4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Where has everyone had the best luck finding good labor/help, perferably with experience?
  5. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

We held interviews, and came up with alot of potential employees for the 08 season. If you are looking to place an ad somewhere, make sure you have them submit a resume first, that way you can choose what ones you want to interview. It also tells you who is serious about a job. We had a total of 47 interviews this spring and only about 13 had enough experience to make the cut.
  6. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

47 interviews !!!!! wow thats a lot of time wasted. But i guess if you find a couple of good "lifers" its worth it.
    The way the job market is im sure you could find some real good people out there.
  7. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, Let me be the first one to say i now hate interviews. People seem to want $20/HR. to mow, but have NO experience, atleast we got some good people out of it, more than i thought.
  8. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought I would throw this on here for anyone intereted.

I have for sale a brand New (still in the box) Exmark Striping Roller/Kit for a 52" Lazer Z HP.

Cost new was $275. I would be willing to let it go for $200 + Shipping.
  9. keith_480231

keith_480231 LawnSite Member

Replied to you but never heard anything?
  10. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member