Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

man, my mom and pops went down to my brothers to see the cruise today. I came out to visit them and on the counter was a note saying they went down there.....man!

2. tiedeman

from earth

hey Derrick, how was the races today? A lot of caution is seemed!

3. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

got a funny story for all of you. Got in some trouble with the lawn today. Woops...>hahaha..I just noticed i typed l-a-w-n, instead l-a-w. HAHA.. Anyone....long story will post either tonight or tomorrow.

Trevor

4. tiedeman

from earth

what happened Trevor?

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Weather was awesome. Great Day

6. tiedeman

from earth

I wish that I would have went down there to see it...well I guess next year

7. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

its time for us to hire some help for fall!!!! if anyone knows anyone who is looking for full time work and has experiance in lawn care and fall clean-ups then send them my way....we are a great company to work for....we are growing every year and there is plent of room to move up the food chain of this company in the years and decades to come

8. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Trevor, I hope to god that it wasn't drinking and driving. Those will screw you hard core

9. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

nah...nothing like that..

the story really isnt that funny if you wernt there, or dont know the details, and cant really see the expressions of how things unfolded.

Long story short....Little bro decided to 'lift a couple bottles of cologne from the Hollister store, and they caught him, but he ran...Once the cops found me (casually walking down the street with girlfriend) he was trying to intimidate us terribly, but he had absolutly nothing on us (GF, and myself) so i was a total ass to him, and longer story shorter...>HE WAS PISSED..To say the least.

Trevor

all is clear now, no-one got in any trouble, because they couldnt prove anyone stole anything from anywhere. Only the fact one kid said he saw little bro take it.

Trevor

10. tiedeman

from earth

you need to set your little bro straight. Take him out back and......