Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

MICO,

If we go to dec. i will pitch above 50 jobs your way, to maintain.
    He isnt lying about the business up here either...We are no longer taking on any new jobs, and we are passing all new jobs his way.

Trevor

2. Trevors Lawn Care

bought a new car today..

Actually, a 91 barretta, but it will sufice in order to transport me back and forth to college, to keep the work truck here to make it through the season....Tough stressful times ahead for T.L.C

Trevor

3. Trevors Lawn Care

everyone beat the rain today.

Made a stop by Grand Valley to pick up the ol' lady for a weekend of fishing at ludington again...Will post pics if i get any.

Trevor

4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

weather channel called for thunderbangers yesterday and today. we've yet to see anything. we REALLY need it though

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I love this rain. The past three days we have received tons of rain. Perfect!!!

6. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

haha, i just asked you if you had any rain up there on your "you know you've had a long day when" thread. guess i should have checked here first

7. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Well........... I don't know about tons:confused: lol

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

overnight I think that we have got dumped on. I know, because I have been up every day this week because of the cat. It always happens to take off raining around 3am it seems this week.

9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

must be different weather on that side of the tracks...LMAO We did get some heavy rain about 4 this morning and a little bit yesterday:) That's a start !!!

10. Trevors Lawn Care

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, lightning, thunder and high winds all = shitty fishing experience on Lk. Michigan.

Were fishing by 5:30am, decided we were done because of the progressively declining weather, and the ol' lady callin for the dinosaurs (pukin, barfin, throwing up, for all ya). We were back at the docks by 8 am, and while we were reeling in everything, i managed to pull a whopping.......8 in king salmon!

It has rained for the past 4-7 days down in L.O, and the lawns are growing as fast as ever again.

Trevor