Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

LMAO :)

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Busy this week Troy??? I had to cut a lawn in Mt. P at 5 inches. THAT SUCKED !!!! Everyone want's it done for the weekend:(

3. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah i thought i had the day off today... WRONG, guy called and wanted his schools playground done EEERR

4. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

You guys starting to get some much needed rain up your way now??

5. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

go figure......we're expecting rain here on Labor Day. Thunderbangers too. fudge

6. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

well I finaly brock down and bought a car today. I got a 1999 Jeep Grand Charakee fully loaded. It is white and has a little over 100,000 miles on it. I bought it from my friends aunt she took great care of it and was looking to get rid of it fast since she just bought a new trail blazer. Only paid 6000 for it. It is worth a good deal more than that.

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Go blue tomorrow, and Go Rutgers!

:D

8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I was swamped on Thursday. Next week is going to be really busy for me with only a 4 day week and with the grow starting to pick back up

9. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

NOW>>>>>ONLY NOW, IS THIS THREAD DEAD :angel: . It has been a while since anyone has responded. To keep everyone up to date with my going off to college situation, I am at school now, and have my older brother maintaining all the lawns solo. I, when the chance arises...will travel home and work on fridays with him.

trevor

10. brbsta

brbsta LawnSite Member

Hey Trevor where u goin to college at. I was actually up at the Michigan game on Saturday, its was pretty awesome.