Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

im looking for a lawn/lawnscape job in macomb county area. Ive owned my own full service company for over three years, sold the company to go back to school and since then ive worked at United lawnscape, Masters green, and dynamic lawn and landscape. Email me at enviouslawns@yahoo.com

I currently have a job but am looking to get back into the green industry, and all of my classes are online so it would not effect any work schedule.

Thanks,
    -Nick

2. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

P.M. Sent Younggun give me a call !!
    Chris

3. Mimowerman

So far so good I guess for me ..... no one cancelled yet... just the new work is a little bit harder to come by. Got two calls today for new accounts.... their lawn service went hunting last year other than doing a fall clean up lol !! alot of my customers are also taking advantage of a new payment system I have devised... but thats top seceret!!!

4. Mike's Lawn & Snow

Mike's Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

I will be calling all my customers tommorow and keeping my fingers crossed if i can come close to my number last year of 150 customers i will be satisfied.

5. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

PM sent also.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed still. I've already given out over 25 bids/proposals/estimates and have had decent luck. Picked up 5-10 jobs, a few weekly lawns. I'm doing postcards soon, plus a TON of flyers. Who knows.

6. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Alex Alex Alex.. I'm not giving you a hard time. Just playing! In fact, I'm jealous of the lawns and equipment you have! And the dump truck, and the 1500, and the Boss Super Duty, and your nice storage area..

I will give you 30K for everything:dancing::dancing:

7. Mimowerman

30 k ?? You'd have to pay me 30K just to take his accounts...........

lol I love giving you a hard time... lol all in good fun :clapping:

8. Bedell Property Mgmt.

Bedell Property Mgmt. LawnSite Member

done w/plowsite until old man winter comes back. :waving:

good luck everybody!!

9. Mimowerman

Did you hear anything from the one we talked about.... that would be pretty awesome if u won the bid , I still think its gonna go for next to nothing though . keep me in mind if you need a extra crew , with some fast mowers to get the job done... lol oh and I opened up the shop the other day... I'm gonna build some racks I think this weekend.... but other than that its pretty basic but will be awesome to have this year. yes you can come by and see everything....

10. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry mike not selling you should know this by now i love what i do :clapping: