Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. TheGrassBandit

TheGrassBandit LawnSite Member

Bedell Property Management as in, Mike Bedell? How are you doing?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys, I am needing to add another crew this season and am looking for additional equipment. These are the items I am looking for, if you know anyone with any of these to sell please let me know.

Enclosed Trailer 7x16 or larger (prefer red, but will look at any)

ZTR 60" or larger (Hustler, Exmark, ect.)

32" walk behind ( most any will do )

Will take small items if in a package (trimmers, blowers ect.)

Thanks,
    John (586) 563-3990

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

john i have a scag turf tiger im going to sell. this thing is MINT im the only one to ever run it. 29hp dfi kawi, 450hrs, 61'' velocity, clam shell bagger, front weights, stripper kit,

from the dealer last year it was 18k out the door. im lookin to get 8k for it.

4. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

jeeze John, you think you could save some for the rest of us! Im glad your way over there so i dont have to compete with you :laugh:

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

LOL.. The foreclosure management company added another 250 lawns to the existing list. These are not regular cuts, but enough to keep a crew busy.

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys i have a 32" bob-cat wb i've droped the price from $1100 to $800 i need it gone and i need the money. let me know if your interested. here the link to the pics i have of it.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=266321

7. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Here is what I did today........... Bring on the cleanups and the Thatchings

trailer 008.JPG

trailer 012.JPG

trailer 010.JPG

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

John - I've got a 36 Bunton if that helps at all. I was just looking to get around 700 for it. I also saw a 32" Exmark Viking on Craig's yesterday in Eastpointe with a McClaine edger for $1800.
    Come to think of it - I've also got a 60" Gravely Pro Master that I'll sell.....$1800. I've got a ton of redmax whips too. Give me a call. BTW - Berville Auction is this weekend. You can always pick up lots of good stuff there.

Jason I

Pm ed you my cell

9. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Leisure Time, looks sweet!!

Can I ask what type of loader than is, and what you paid for something like that? I'm in the market for one right now.

10. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys Looking for a 52" exmark turf tracer hydro. Also im looking for a 3 bushel bagger for a 36" exmark. and a 8x18 enclosed trailer. Trying to start a second crew this season any help would be great. thanks