Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

naa Just giving you a hard time..... nice flyer btw :drinkup:

2. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, designed it myself :)

3. bluesprucelawncare

bluesprucelawncare LawnSite Member

thats what i felt like today... two call and drove past a customers house and they had some hack doing a clean up never can win

4. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well still have about 20 customer's to sent back there contract's for this year, but on the up side I have bid's in on to good size subdivison's for there common area's and placed my first Commercial bid for a factory today :clapping: Going out to remove some shrubs this weekend and when I'm in the sub i'm going to drive around to the rest of my customer's with contract's in hand and hope they sign :)

5. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Man today I traveled 66 miles to do 4 cleanups.One of them was more than a regular cleanup and required moving hunks of cement and wood to where they were having a dumpster dropped. Me and a helper worked for 9 hours.
    Do any of you charge a per mile fee for jobs like that. I was thinking 50 cents a mile then charge for the jobs on top of that.

6. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldn't charge the customers for mileage, but you'd have to include it in your price. Know if it's 30 miles away, charge another $15 to get there.. etc.

7. Allor Outdoor

Allor Outdoor LawnSite Member

Hey guys
    I am debating buying on if those new Echo Bed Redefiners. Have any of you guys used one, or seen one in action? I am just trying to get some feedback before I spend $650-700
    Thanks

8. Allor Outdoor

Allor Outdoor LawnSite Member

Sorry for the typo's above....that's what happens when you try to post from an iPhone

9. Cross Cut

Cross Cut LawnSite Member
    from SE Mi

I know I'll catch some flack for asking. Has anyone ever seen or used a Better 44" Dually?
    I keep reading about the company yet have never seen or heard of them in Mi.

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

HA! I can not believe you are asking such a remedial question....

Just kidding, I have no idea. Never seen anyone with one around here but ive heard alot of good things about them.