Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. bluesprucelawncare

bluesprucelawncare LawnSite Member

i used straps but i have prolockers now i need to bolt them on not sure how i will like them i hate when the mowers move sideways in the back

2. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a VERY nice rig, Bluespruce!!

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

nice lawn in the back too.

4. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Wow sharp looking truck and trailer. Is that an aluminum trailer? Looks shiny and I like the clear L.E.D tail lights. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that wood look. Kinda makes it look old fashioned, but I guess thats how the old folks see it and like it. Good luck this season!

5. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking set up. No walkbehinds? Like florida said i like the aluminum trailer. Good luck this season

6. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Got a Flyer in my box today, $30.00 for an Aeration . This is ridiculous!!! If you guys wanna give the guy a call and let him know what good he is doing for the business be my guest! Timber Pines Landscaping 1-734-323-6977 He also advertises fert, grass seed applications, and lawn service..... lol what a joke!

7. bluesprucelawncare

no its steel its just silver pant... i have three riders ( i know i mow alone) but i use two for clean ups and i replaced my oldest with a newer cheap toro and i have a 40 in walk behind but its not out yet thanks for the knd words... i use to have the trailer all silver but it was to much silver and a buddy gave me the idea and i liked it

8. bluesprucelawncare

hey turfscape... i have seen you around in dexter... i have talked to alot of my buddys saline way they arnt getting any calls are you? i have had like 10 and most a to hard to understand from a2 price checkers... most guys on here are around novi and stuff wondered if you where having any luck

9. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

I totally know that guy. I see him all the time in the Plymouth area and sometimes have lunch with him at this place where a lot of the lawn services around there eat. I can't believe he goes that low for aerations because I think he charges a lot for lawn cutting. He is always b!tch'n about low ballers too. I'll have to have a talk with him.

10. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

Give him a call and subcontract him for some really large accounts and turn around and bill them for alot more.