Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

So it's look'n like tomorrow's a wash a boys? Hope'n to due another mulch job on wensday and then hope and pray that things can dry out and I can start power rake'n next week. If I get my mulch down on wensday I'll only have 6 Thatch's, one aeration, 10 more yds of mulch, two shrub jobs, an overseeding, and a small parking lot cleaning, oh and about 1/2yd of dirt work to fill in some holes in a guys back yard. And dont for get to put my plow and snowblowers away again!!
    Ah cant wait to just start cutting grass

2. miketull8

miketull8 LawnSite Member

BOP = Better Outdoor Products...sorry. Quick 36 Samurai...too small for what I'm doing obviously, but it is a great mower.

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

got a 44" rider for sale, if you are interested...

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Nice weather today, huh? I cut down a tree then cut some vinyl stickers.. that's about it. Hoping things clear up soon and melt!

Also, a good friend of mine has a skid steer he'd like to keep working this year. He got a deal on it that he couldn't refuse, but doesn't have the work to justify owning one. If any of you guys need to rent one, let me know and I'll hook you up. He can either rent it or operate it for you, he's real good with landscape construction, etc.

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

check your pm's

6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

This week's weather sucks.

7. Bedell Property Mgmt.

Bedell Property Mgmt. LawnSite Member

yep..... :sleeping:

8. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

It sure does suck. Another week sitting home my wife is going to choke me.LOl

9. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm getting anxious for warm weather again! I had a small install planned for this week, but I dont want to be driving a tractor around on wet mushy grass.. I guess that'll have to wait also. I might grab a guy and go get the area cleaned out and ready for everything, that's about all I can do I think.

10. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

Looked at the weather and its supposed to be near 50 and sunny through the weekend so hopefully the snow will be gone tomorrow and we can get back into gear Friday and Saturday.