Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Heck no, mine are still up.

the plumber's pipes always leak, and the lawn guy's grass is always brown. lol

2. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

They are the clear lights, so I am going to turn them on for Easter....... JK

3. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Happy Easter All !
    Remember the reason for the holiday, Jesus suffered and died for our sins and arose three days later victorious over sin and death.

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Not necessarily.. my sh*t is always the greenest and the landscape is tight. ALWAYS.

5. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Well boys look'n ahead to this week we better get out there and get the sh*t done because we'll be cutting by next week I think. A very few of my lawn's that have had the fert. guy there already could (well maybe) be cut this week but they can wait till I'm ready to start cutting, and with the way every one's money is I'm sure they really don't care to have me there cutting yet!!

Happy Easter Everyone :waving: :dancing: :usflag:

6. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i was called to cut a few lawns already. they are eager and so am i.

7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

dang must be nice! the only calls ive been getting are people telling me they cant afford property services anymore and are doing it themselves. lost my biggest residential customer today.....

happy easter :waving:

8. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

They called you TODAY to give you the boot? Jeez..

With the exception of Tuesday, next week's weather looks great. Windy Monday, but Wed-Sat looks like Sun and high 50's:dancing::cool2:

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

actually not even called, they emailed me :laugh:

I had just sent them a letter asking what they wanted us to do because we hadnt heard back from them yet. I hope the economy turns around soon and people feel generous again.

10. wagzzz

wagzzz LawnSite Member

:clapping: Newer member but long time reader. 1st post. Just wanted to say "HELLO" geared up for some heavy work this week, finally. Bay City/Saginaw/Midland Area... I am sure I will continue reading this thread at night or on rainy dayz. Best of luck in this economy.