Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

I drove to the top of the landfill in Northville and snapped a pic. You can see the Detroit skyline way in the backround.

100_1140.jpg

100_1143.jpg

2. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Gosh, that place is treacherous these days! I think my truck almost snapped in half Friday when I was up there, no to mention huge gravel trains hauling a$$ behind me about to run me over, then nearly getting stuck in a pit of mud.

Besides the smell, that is one of the coolest places in Northville, you can see for MILES!

Just FYI, they take clean concrete, bricks, rocks, etc for free there in case any of you have some stuff to get rid of.

Cohen, you still trying to use the Salem Twp card at the compost area? :) lol.

3. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

That was the first time I ever drove up it. I normally just go to the compost dump, but since you have to pay there first, the lady said we could check it out. I actually had another customer offer to let me use their dumping card today, but I would totally get in trouble if I pulled that again. Pretty much finished the last of my clean ups today. Now just have to finish mulching and a bunch of aerations. Hopefully full on cutting next week.

4. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

that seems like a huge dump. i have never been there...

5. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 LawnSite Member

I love rainy days. Rainy days = driving around collecting those January and February bills

6. Classic Lawn

Classic Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

What do you guys pay your landscape formens

7. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I take it you're feeling a bit better then?

I also love rainy days... Lots to do that cant get done, so I dont even worry about it!

8. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

So far a total wash here, just as well, need the time to catch up on some other things, (ie. paperwork, phone calls, organize shop ect.)

9. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Shiii*t Ive still got a few fall clean up past due invoices..

10. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hope'n to be done with all this bull$hit work(but it pays good) by friday, and then off to do my first cutting on sat. for a new HOA i'm pumped!!!! well hope every one else is ready to start cutting.