Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

anyone have the link for the us dot #s

2. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Truckingsafety.org or safersys.org

3. proficient landscape

proficient landscape LawnSite Member

For whatever it is worth.. Back in "06" I used my personal truck to work one day. I got stopped by Royal Oak Motor Carrier Enforcement for a brake light out on the trailer. I didnt have Fire Extinguisher,Triangles, or Flares and my truck wasnt lettered (being my personal truck) Even started to give me a hard time because the trailer didnt have brakes... He was ready to write me a whole bunch of tickets but because the trailer I had and the truck combined weight was under 10,000 lbs.. He just wrote me a ticket for the brakelight being out. I do have a chauffers license, so that wasnt an issue.

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have all proper lettering/numbers/etc on my personal truck for that reason. I dont do a lot with it, but it still pulls stuff now and then. I still have to get medical cards, fire ext, triangles, etc for all the trucks though.

Just a random thing that "made my day" today..

My partner and I were walking into Home Depot today and a lady flew down the "loading area" at about 30 mph and almost took out Sean, myself, and a father with two young kids. We all looked around and said "wow" and then Sean said "Can we go push a cart into her car?" and I said "No.. lets yell at her" So we went down and gave her a good talking to. She denied that she came close to anyone, said to go f with someone else, and told us to get the he** out of there. She also sounded more like a man than a woman. We kept it going for a minute.. it was a lot of fun. All this being done with Lawn Pro shirts on. Police showed up shortly after, I think the other guy must have called.

I love my job.

5. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

Hi there, I need all three...med card for myself, sticker for my trailer and a sticker for my truck. I was a mechanic in a previous life, so i have no problem doing my own inspection. Thank you!

6. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Good luck with cutting this week.. looks like rain thru Wed.

7. LawncareAmericaLLC

Snow showers tuesday into wensday. Looks like a wet cut this week.

8. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

You're kidding right? Winter never ends in michigan..I guess ill have to put a plow on my scag.

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

ohh no, I just put the plow away. No way am I pulling it back out.

10. LawncareAmericaLLC

Its not going to stick, maybe just a couple quick squalls. No accumulation. It cant snow im cutting this week.