Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats what im saying.....its a good day to catch up on paperwork

well it looks like this year in going to be busy for us....we have been awared the maintnance contract at Yazaki North America in Canton......Nothing like last minute, im just going in to sign the contract today.

2. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

[
    well it looks like this year in going to be busy for us....we have been awared the maintnance contract at Yazaki North America in Canton......Nothing like last minute, im just going in to sign the contract today.[/QUOTE]

Congrats Eric

3. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

4. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

lol you know that rights. i seen 2 crews out this morning dont know what they were doing but they were out driving, looking for a dry spot.

5. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 LawnSite Member

Ok I hope with what I about to say does not offend anyone here and I apologize in advance.

What company in their right mind today would send a crew out on a day like today. I was out driving this morning and drove by a crew laying mulch with bobcats. The crew looked like a wet rag, the work looked like a two year old building in a sandbox, mud and torn up grass was everywhere. To me this makes absolutely no sense. Someone is paying a crew that is moving at 50% because of the rain and conditions. They will have to replace the sod they have torn up and the clean up of the tracked mud everywhere.

Honestly what are people thinking.

6. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

Probably paid up front, and will not return to repair damage.

Eric, just left you a message. If you're in Canton right now I can meet you with specs before you head back to Livonia...that is, if you check this on a PDA or something.

7. TheXpress2002

TheXpress2002 LawnSite Member

First off congrats on that contract. That is a heck of complex both on the east and west side of Haggerty. Secondly this year has been the longest year I have waited on contracts. I was awarded a few large ones also and they came down on Thursday and was quite shocked when they did because I thought they went with another company and did not care to notify anyone. The thing that I think helped this year to seal not only those contacts but others was the fact I offered two extra months to put it over this year compared to previous years. By doing that it saved the one property just under $400.00 a month on their services and I still receive the contract and the pay I wanted without sacrificing the service or income it's just over two more months.

8. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Eric!!!

9. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

I seen a crew out cutting today at Beck just south of 5 mile. I could not believe it. What are people thinking??

10. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

All this talk of working today is crazy. It's been pouring here all day, i cant imagine the mess people must be making.