Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have a customer in my neighborhood that came up and asked if we cut lawns as I was getting off the mower and grabbing a trimmer. Then this winter he asked if we do snow removal as I got out of my plow truck and grabbed a snow blower. Amazing.

2. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

:laugh:

3. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

I may try to cut thursday or friday...depending on if there is snow on the ground....:rolleyes:

4. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

Just took a walk around my yard, it is saturated. Wouldn't even think of putting a mower on it.

5. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

Tell them "Here's your sign" lol:laugh:

6. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I heard the same thing up to a half inch by wensday morning. Amazing snow on wensday, 70s on thursday got to love Michigan!

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

To all the guys that ordered inspection form and medical cards. All orders placed before noon today went out in todays mail.

8. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Amazing on how many dont have medical cards or inspection stickers

9. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

Im hoping with the warm weather I will be able to go out on thursday afternoon or Friday, alot of my accounts are needing to be cut.

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Inspection stickers were news to me.

I think us landscape/lawn guys are going to be more inline than the general commercial population. My neighbor is an HVAC guy with a big sprinter van all decaled up and he swears he doesnt even need a fire extingusher let alone a med card. Or all the carpenters/roofers/contractors with ladders falling off their trucks or wood falling out of their beds. I have yet to see a local tow truck with dot #'s?!