Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Jason, looks like you're mowing Sunday...

This kind of sucks. Going to be a busy Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for us. Plus it's raining too hard to spread mulch or do other work without making a huge mess. Oh well... the grass needs the water.
  2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Bring on the rain, I have one lawn to cut today as long as it isn't raining, then heading out to the campground then come back Saturday and cut some grass.
  3. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

It feels like the middle of august out there today...yuck. Is anyone going to attempt cutting at all? I have a feeling that as soon as i get out there its going to rain again. Oh well. I was counting on monday being shot, no work for me that day:usflag: yesterday turned out to be nice, as i worked all day..today has been wet, with more severe stuff coming. Good luck to everyone on getting caught up....this sucks.
  4. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

I am writing today off!!!!!! As soon as I get out there it will rain again. It happened to me before, So it is paperwork for me today. It will be fun cutting and catching up.
  5. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I'm going to try and get three yards of mulch down before the end of the day but that's it. Otherwise Sean and I have been working on trucks and doing misc. stuff.
  6. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

you guys are a bunch of wimps..... it didn't rain that hard today.... we were out from 745 till 345 and got every lawn done we needed to and they were not that wet! rained for what two hours on and off ?
  7. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

and just in time..... its friggen pourning out there!!!
  8. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

As soon as we got to and started our largest property it started to rain pretty hard...having watched the radar and the "forecasters" I thought it would be quick and outta there. Not even close. It poured for 1.5 hours and was still looking grim when we finished the place. I told one guy he could split cause he wasn't feeling well. Guy with me went on a customer mtg. When it was done the sun was out and looked nice so we finished all but 2 of our lawns for the day and only got a little wet (I'm still soaked though from the 1st one). Then the sh!$ hit the fan...holy cow was it ever coming down hard out by Dexter/W AA! Was hoping to get 20yds of mulch down today too.
  9. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

We worked from 8 till 10, went home, then back out from 12 to 4 when it started raining again. Rest of the week should be beautiful. Go Red Wings!
  10. TL Yardcare

TL Yardcare LawnSite Member

only had 3 too cut today and I was so excited that it was nice and dried up and I was going to be able to get them done.. I leave at 4 and what do I get literally 2 minutes into leaving my house, prepping, gassing everything up.. lovely rain.:hammerhead: looks like tomorrow is gonna be busy

on the bright side.. go wings :cool2: