Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Surecut Lawncare LLC

Surecut Lawncare LLC LawnSite Member
    from SE,MI

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help.

2. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Actually on my forms it says that documentation of passing the inspection needs to be on the vehicle and the label satisfies that. So technically you dont need the stickers but it would be silly not to use them if you have them. :laugh:

3. Surecut Lawncare LLC

Surecut Lawncare LLC LawnSite Member
    from SE,MI

I have my usdot# but I am having trouble finding out where I can get the inspection done on my truck and trailer. Have any of you guys in SE MI found a place that can do the required inspections?

TIA,Bill

4. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Leisure Time, I had a long time customer cancel service today because they said you can do it for $15. If this is true, how can you afford to cut in Huntington Park in Plymouth at that rate? $15....that is just crazy!

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  5. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Ugh... I hate waking up on Mondays. I hope the 80% chance of showers and thunderstorms goes away, I have mulch to spread and bushes to trim. After last week we need some good time to catch up.

6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, it doesnt help that I worked all weekend either. I hope this week goes better than last. I dont think the storms are going anywhere but straight for us!

7. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Same here, mowed and fixed sprinklers all day saturday, then Sunday I worked outside at my dad's all day. Oh well..

8. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

How much were you charging them? He came out on Saturday when I was cutting one across the street and asked me what I charge and I told him. I was unaware that that was your customer, Sorry. That yard is small and noting to it except the hill.

9. Tight Angles

Tight Angles LawnSite Senior Member

Don't worry about it. It is a really easy house to cut. I cut the 2 houses to the left of him also. He is a good customer and always pays. I was just a little surprised that he canceled service on me after all these years.

10. Durney

Durney LawnSite Member

Hey folks,

Not sure if this is ok posting this here but I have a friend looking for a nice rider (60", preferably Toro, Exmark). If you know someone please pm me.

thanks!

oh and OZZY is the man!