1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

Come on!!! $15 a cut. Is that the best you can do? I'll do it for $14, first and last months free, one free yard of mulch, and oh yeah 10% off if you sign a contract before October 31st.:confused:

2. Hollowellreid

Hollowellreid LawnSite Senior Member

I am in Ann Arbor and will do FMCSA inspections as well as trailer repairs and modifications.

We also modify truck bodies. Have a certified welder on staff. Will do wiring, brake, axle and bearing repairs, painting, etc.

Reid

3. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

WTF..$15
    I wouldnt cut a 10x10 lawn for $15. Minimum fee is $20
    :wall I dont care what size or how long it takes to do, or how many you have in a row!

4. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Well I can afford to do it, My eqiuipment is paid for and I have workmans comp and liability insurance. I would rather make 35 or 40 and not move the truck than 15 and driving 5 miles down the road and pay my guys to sit in the truck and ride around and get paid.

5. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

My back hurts..... did bush trimming all afternoon! nice after the storm though!

6. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

amen brother!!!!!

7. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowing for $15.00?!?!?!?

Here we go :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::cry::cry::dizzy::dizzy::confused::confused:

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

wow that must suck donkey nuts to be caught being a lowballer by another lawnsite member.

9. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

You guys are all sooooooooo cool!!!!!!!

Hmm lets see... $15 to cut a lawn described as "nothing to it", that's across the street for another account. What's that take? 15 minutes? Hmmmm $15 for 15 minutes sounds like the dollar a minute that guys like to spew about so much. :dizzy: Not sure why internet forums seem to be jerk magnets.

10. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

that was my thoughts exactly. I am happy with a dollar a minute, when my guys are making 9 an hour.... I'm making money