Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

CVSA Executive Director Stephen F. Campbell states, "Enforcement sends a message that we will put you out of service if you are violating the law or driving an unsafe commcercial vehicle."

By complying with FMCSA regulations the previously mentioned target areas will be of little or no surprise to most companies. If you have any questions about whether or not your drivers, vehicles and company files are in compliance with these regulations then you may be in need of specialized training. Online Trucker offers that training. We will host a two-day workshop designed to teach you everything you need to know on how to comply with all commercial vehicle regulations. Please get in touch with one of our assistants by dialing 1-877-595-4856 in the U.S. or 1-972-412-3453 outside the U.S.. Our email is info@onlinetrucker.com should you wish to discuss our classes or enroll

2. LawncareAmericaLLC

Its only going to get worse with falling prices and higher gas prices. Dont you guys know we live in Michigan and unemployment rate is going to skyrocket to the point that we will be obsolete. People cant even keep there houses let alone have some company cut there grass. I say take all the work you can as long as you can make a buck then its better then watching somone else take that buck. Ive lost over 30 accounts this season to lowballers worst year ever for me, but i just keep working doing a good job and being honest and hope for the best. Remember there is no loyalty in this business anymore, people will find the lowest price no matter what.

3. 24v6spd

24v6spd LawnSite Senior Member

I have noticed increased enforcement lately. I saw a brand new State Police vehicle the other day marked " commercial vehicle enforcement".

4. LawncareAmericaLLC

I know its insane i see them sitting everywhere now. Just the other day i seen one with binoculers looking at trucks for somthing. They figure they cant make money off service tax so they will get us with new laws and not even tell us.

5. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

Fu*$in PIGS....:usflag:

6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

EEK! :cry: Thats scary, last thing I need right now is a hand full of tickets. I think I comply with all the rules and reg's but you never know what they will slap you with.

I am hoping that "cash for clunkers" goes through and I will trade in my one 3/4ton that is in rough shape that I worry about.

I hate the way they talk about "us" that are just trying to make a living. It is almost like we are drug dealers or something with comments like..."Enforcement sends a message that we will put you out of service if you are violating the law or driving an unsafe commcercial vehicle."

7. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

wow! What a nice day out ! Got alot of done!

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Ouch! A little harsh, don't you think?

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

naaa i thought that was a little to nice.

10. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

You reap what you sow gentlemen.