Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Was that April?
  2. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, about then. I was coming from a road near 96 and the outlet mall there and you were pulling a small trailer.

Why were you guys in my side of the state :waving:. I have seen Troy Cloggs truck in my area lately too. Are you East siders runnning out of room or what LOL?
  3. Summertime Lawn

Summertime Lawn LawnSite Member

Haven't heard much about DOT stuff lately....Has this settled down?
  4. irlandscaper

irlandscaper LawnSite Member

I have a 7' fisher v hopper for sale. Does need some engine attention though. Not sure whats wrong. NO RUST! Maybe has two seasons of use. Throw me a fiqure, Chad. 810-824-1593
  5. M and S Lawn Care

Hmmm... I know we weren't doing any work out there, honestly cant think of being out there at all either.. especially with a trailer. Sure it was us?

I've been seeing a lot of Troy Clogg trucks out here too, two today. Lol!
  6. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Oh yeah, it was you guys. Black chevy with the angled style headlights and it said lawn pro on the side. You drove right passed us and I said "Lawn Pro, I know that name". It wasnt till later I realized why I knew that name.
  7. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

I have two 40 yd. blower trucks. If anyone need mulching, topdressing, or bio-seeding, let me know. We have discounted our rates for the summer!!!
  8. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought 500.00 worth of sprinkler parts.... mike or alex if you wanna sub out any repairs/ spring start ups ... I'll give you guys a deal! let me know.... I set up a 2 sweet sprinkler boxes with everything I could ever need !
  9. M and S Lawn Care

Haha.. that's a lot of parts! I've been doing all my own irrigation stuff this year... I'll keep you in mind though. Hows that new dump treating you?
  10. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I've been think'n about doing the same thing but just can't get a list together with what I should have in my box.. I put together a small one last spring but every time I went to fix some thing I never had the right parts. If you could be so kind sir as to supply me with your list (if you made one) that would be great. If theres no list no big deal.

aside from that how's every one been doing?? things have been good over here just brough a blade shapener things sweet!!