Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

Wow, you must be doing quite well for yourself...mac and cheese and all. I'm sticking to ramen...maybe, cracking out the cup o' soup, but that would only be to celebrate the anniversary.:)

2. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

This happens to be our big Ann Arbor/Saline day. Looks like a heavier rain is developing there now. :( Maybe we'll get some afternoon cutting in.

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yea, we're living it large. Ramen is probably for dinner or something. We get mac and cheese for $0.40/box... not too shabby.

[​IMG]

4. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Today is a wash for me..... Its to wet out there and I hate cutting wet grass

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

I just sharpened the blades and cleaned up. Everything is mud here from raining last night and all morning.

6. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Thats pretty much all I did as well, Had to get a new tire for one of the trailers, a new shaft for a stick edger and adjust the carb on my dixie. And it just started pouring again

7. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

We lucked out. Got started around 1:30 and just finished without more than a few small drops at a time. That cold front just came through though and I think we may see some stronger t-storms tonight.

8. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone else hear the Gene's sold out to Berns? Man - those guys have been around since the 1930s!

9. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

About me. Watch for it.

Wanna learn more. On facebook at OutdoorsUnlimitedMI@gmail.com

Im a startup, with plenty of years exp. in the green industry.

Looking for a stick edger, on its last leg. If you have one you wanna sell let me know.
    Best thing I will take from my "start up year". Its not about what you know, but who you know. If you local, on facebook, and wanna network, let me know.

10. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

Im getting out of trees. Tree guys have a rap of not answering their phones, and it is when we are busy.

If you still need them done let me know, im in waterford, but will do takedowns cheap, you clean it up.