Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Outdoors_Unlimited

Outdoors_Unlimited LawnSite Senior Member

AMEN!!!

But I will have an 09 in the driveway soon. Shhhhhh its barley gonna be lettered. Just enough to write it off.

2. Outdoors_Unlimited

Wanna know more about me??? Heres my about me.

I hope someone who figures out who I am, leads my "old boss" to this thread. Hes online, but hes above everyone else......so he wont read these boards!!

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=283915

3. Outdoors_Unlimited

It must almost be snow season...........ick!!!

Startup guy.
    My truck wont survive a plow.........
    Just purchased a quad with a plow.........
    Going from a medium duty to a 450cc quad...........yuk!! but i gotta do it.

Whats the going rate...........im a pro plower.......my schedule even gave it to me today............worked all day.........and its 5:20 and im finally headed to bed.

Let me know the word.........im bidding my jobs as if I had a truck.......willl sub 80 hours on end if thats what it takes.

Either me..........or me and my guy........let me know.

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Could you post any more?

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Good luck Neil.

6. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Thank God for tthe rain, it was getting verry dry. This should keep us busy for a few more weeks before it gets dry again. Its actually been a pretty mild summer heatwise.
    Hey whats the best way of trying to get an x-customer to pay. Ive got one that owes me $1710.I was mowing their personal house and servicing a bunch of rentals and investment properties they own.They sent me partial payments for a couple months and then things just went to far so I told them I would have to be paid in full before I continued service. They had me send the final bill but it has been a month and no reply.:realmad:
    They will pay one way or another.Even if I have to go oldschool on their a$$.

7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

neil, number one get over your "old boss" big darn deal dont we all have one? it sounds like your day revolves around trying to "get back at him". a wise man once took his employee to a hill over looking a beautiful estate surrounded by lavish gardens, a enormous pool and amazing veiw of the lake. the wise man said " if you work your a$$ off all day every day for me some day this will all be mine".

number two, go see some one if you know what i mean, you dont have both paddles in the water.

8. Outdoors_Unlimited

I was angry that night.....sorry if I rubbed anyone wrong. Its not normally me.

I did work my ass off for him. That is one of the good things I learned from him, hard work takes you places.

I did work for a long time with him, maybe not constant, but it was slave driving for someone who didnt care for anything but his bottom line.

I am over it now. I have made a decision. 60-65 high end residentals and Im done, we will see what I can gross then, and see where I wanna go from there.

I know its not gonna happen over night, but for now, I dont wanna be big.

9. Cross Cut

Cross Cut LawnSite Member
    from SE Mi

Anyone into REO/Foreclosure that have opportunites downriver but just dont want the drive?Maybe I can help. Clean outs,lawn maintenance, security checks. I subbed last year for my brother and liked it. I would like to give it a go again. Thanks for any leads.

10. Outdoors_Unlimited

Cross cut........did you just take over a guy named dave?? If so we have spoke.