Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know someone that does fert in Chelsea? I have a friend that would occasionally like a spray for weeds, ect... maybe a couple apps/year. He had Tru Green doing it but didn't like the results, price, or all the apps they forced on him. Lot is 2-3 acres.

2. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

If Mike from Turfscape services in that area I recommend him hands down.

3. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep call him. I pm'ed you his #.

4. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

I have a trac vac i am looking to sell, pm for details.
    The engine may need some work, it has not been used in a few years, but otherwise its in great shape.(only used 2 seasons)

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

:cry: We now have a state police commercial vehicle enforcement unit hanging out in my area. I really really really hope I am following the regs correctly, I could not handle a large fine right now.

The first time I saw him yesterday he had a metal/scrap hauling rig pulled over then on the way home about a block away he had a gravel train pulled over. Then today he was at a local coney place eating lunch. I have a feeling this will put alot of small businesses out of business :cry:

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

We have the same regular guy around here that's been around for the last two years. I haven't been pulled by him lately, but I've certainly seen him around. He wrote me two warnings last year, but I think he sees my DOT's now, and assumes I got the other stuff addressed (simple ones). He's a younger guy and is pretty cool.
    The Genesee Co. Sheriff Dept weighmaster doesn't even look twice. He passed me on I-75/23 just the other day and didn't even look twice.

7. JDiepstra

JDiepstra LawnSite Bronze Member

Be proactive. Find him one day, go up to him, and ask him what his expectations are for you. Heck, take the guy out for lunch and discuss it if you are that worried about it! Good luck.

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Eric,
    I won the gas powered spreader. I sent you the money through PayPal. I will see if Scott from L.T.O.S. will pick it up for me, or I may just run out and get it.
    John

9. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

I will pick it up, Eric let me know when a good time to stop by. Call me on my cell

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, Who sprays in the Highland area?