Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. miketull8

miketull8 LawnSite Member

*&!) bees! *&!* bees! I would punch bees in the face! (Dane Cook) Last week I took a swipe under a wheelchair ramp at a customers house, bees don't care much for having thier domain ruined by a trimmer and proceeded to let me know...took 5 stings to the arm, and 1 to the face..... #$!! bees!

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Thought I would share some pix. This was the former home of Bob Seger's sax player that has been empty for several years. My gardeners spent 3 days weeding the beds and filled a 30 yd roll off box.

gm1.jpg

gm2.jpg

gm3.jpg

gm4.jpg

gm5.jpg

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here are a few more

gm6.jpg

gm7.jpg

gm8.jpg

gm10.jpg

4. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

Metro - they did a pretty nice job. Hope you reward them. I especially liked the weeds in front of the fence.

5. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

I never remember to take pictures of the work I do!!!! No one ever believes me. Wife thinks I spend the day at the bar or with my girlfriend!!

6. LawnVet

LawnVet LawnSite Member
    from SE MI

Does your girlfriend believe you? JK :)

7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

We did a 2 acre seed job for a excavator that did a demo job for them. The excavator has not payed us and they have been payed. Now the land bank is involved and are going to make sure we get payed! We also turned it over to our lawyer

8. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

anyone know anybody that is looking for work? i'm lookin for someone to help me 25-30 hours a week, with mowing, leaf clean ups and maybe even though the winter. let me know thanks

9. NIXRAY

NIXRAY LawnSite Senior Member

Wow that sucks, sorry.
    I've been offered a postion with them (as I very long story short live in Gen. Co.and am looking for work in the green industry) But I'm looking for insight and comments. (concerning the land bank)
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CASE!
    ~NICK

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  10. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey John where was that estate? Was that Alto Reed's place? ...... had a few of those clean-outs myself these days. Sad isn't it? Some beautiful places.... just neglected and overgrown like you wouldn't believe.