Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Here we go.. made the ATV plow a Mini-Boss (Red) and painted the Western on the 2500. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Wait.. I forgot about leaf clean-ups. Guess I have to wait a while to plow...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

looks good mike

3. moosina52

moosina52 LawnSite Member

What Great Lakes are you talking about? There are two companies with the same name but spelled differently.

4. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Hey m&s, that plow looks familar on the far left.lol it looks good painted, should of kept it need another plow.

Hey looking for 2 more trucks to add to my fleet, looking for anything newer than a 2000 and have no more than 60-70,000 miles on them. Would like to keep price under 9,000 each. Colors white or green, no red,black or blue trucks. Must be 4x4 plow would be nice but will look at all options.
    Thanks

5. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

any one get the landsculptor mag who wouldnt mind looking for a add and phone number for me?

i gave away my mag that had the add in it. it was a older one to.

6. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

Forget those plow trucks, whose kick ass garage is that behind the trucks? Awful nice for a couple of lawn jockeys (pot calling kettle black). I will post pics of my trucks when I get my plows on, but it will be tough to see through the blizzard and six inches of snow.

7. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Well it seems like for ever since I've been on here but I'm back....any one else think the lawns have slow'n down this week? Skipped 5 house's this week not alot but for this time a year it seems like it

8. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

It's my dad's.. haha.

I was walking out of Marks the other day as you were going in. I was going to say hey but didn't want to sound stupid if it wasn't you.. lol.

9. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

yea, it is getting dry over here. I had 25 skips this week all in south macomb area. Heard some rain on monday but a small chance. Hope we get it hate losing out on cuts.

10. brookline

brookline LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone need about 40 rolls of sod? I have extra I just picked up today I'll sell it for 75 cents a roll