Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Dont have contracts in hand yet, but as far as I know I am. Jim and I are buddies! Lol.. I also met Troy a few weeks ago. Nice guy.

2. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas LawnSite Bronze Member

You win. The customer/defendant still doesn't pay. You're left still chasing your money by way of garnishments, writs of execution and property liens.

3. miketull8

miketull8 LawnSite Member

Anyone have a used grass gobbler to fit a wright that you'd like to get rid of?

4. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

That pretty much sums it up. Small claims just doesn't scare those types of people.

What I have done is just resorted to using a collections agency. Now granted, they take their 1/3 of whatever it is, but you don't have to do anything but fax over a copy of the latest invoice and they take it from there. They mail you a check when they collect. Like I said, it's a little costly, but is has to be the easiest method. Plus, the particular agency I have been using has got the job done each time I send them something.

5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

Thats what we do, Small claims is a pain and time consuming then u still have to collect

6. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 LawnSite Senior Member

any recommendation for a good collection agency or attorney someone owes me alot of $$$.

7. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Rain Rain go away, I have 55 lawns to cut still

8. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

i sure hope it doesnt rain all day because i think its suppose to rain tomorrow too. But if it decides to rain all day at least i can watch the Michigan game instead of listening to it while i am working. GO BLUE

9. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

Yeah im two days backed up...This sucks. Even if it does clear up this afternoon,I have a stupid wedding to go to. Bleh.

10. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

And i know this isn' the for sale forum, but i have a steel grass catcher made by rack em' 4 cu. feet capacity. excellent shape, comes with mouting bracket. No longer need it as i bought a trac vac.:drinkup: paid 250 for it a couple years back. Id like to see 150 or best. thx