1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Oh hey Chris, dont worry about that flyer, I understand that unexperienced mower operators cant always stop in time. I have another 15K left anyways.

:) :) :)

2. cuttingedge13

cuttingedge13 LawnSite Member

Just build a monstrosity of an addition to your garage like your neighbor EZ-Way. Check John’s Storage on Inkster or ask some of your commercial customers if they have extra space to trade for services. I picked up 2,000 sq ft of wharehouse space for a year in trade for cutting a small residential and a really small commercial building for a season.
  3. Axl

Axl LawnSite Member

LOL, I know that is ridiculous what he is doing but I wish it was mine. I dont know what that guy does I always see his trucks and equip there...its like he never works.

I will have to check with John's and I wish I could barter for warehouse space
  4. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

Anyone around here know where I could get a new hydro put on for a 48" scag tiger cub? My dealer just quoted me $900. Need to find something cheaper without comprimising the quality of the job done. Let me know if you guys know of a mechanic around here...willing to drive a little bit too, I'm in Shelby Twp.
  5. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

Well I can tell you from experience since i just replaced a pump on my 52 tiger cub is to have it done...I'm a mechanic by trade, and i thought it was a shitty job. The parts alone are over 700... Try saxtons in plymouth.
  6. RVC_Lawncare

RVC_Lawncare LawnSite Member

Since winter looks like it may come early again this year...when is everyone planning on starting their clean-ups? Usually I stop cutting on halloween, then the next day i start...i may stop sooner this year to avoid getting hosed..November 15th or was it 16th last year the white stuff came and never left. Got my trac-vac on ready to rock!
  7. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

Thanks RVC
  8. Gunnels Grounds & More

Gunnels Grounds & More LawnSite Member

Hello to all my fellow Michigan LCO's. I'm new to this site, so testing it out to see how to post.
  9. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy it for sure! There is a wealth of information and some very helpful people on here just try to stay out of the pi**ing battles some people have and you'll be fine! Where abouts in MI are you , and tell us about your company!
  10. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

Welcome to the site