Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

If anyone needs a place to dump leaves for a small fee($50.00 per load) PM Me, It is a buddy of mine and he lives in Romulus.

2. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Not trying to take $$ away from your bud, but the Violia compost facility only charges $25.00/ton, I doubt my trailer full of leaves even weighs 1 ton, maybe the larger dumps do. Still might be about the same.

3. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

If you had a real dump trailer this would be Ideal JK Mike, I heard they were charging $100.00 per load

4. M and S Lawn Care

Mine's kind of real! It dumps! lol.

I suppose a big load could reach 100. That's a lot of leaves!

5. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, mike, the last two days I had 4,200 lbs & 3,800 lbs, or just around 50.00 worth of a load. so if you had an even bigger dump trailer than me... it would be worth it. but yours is small and cute... mine is large and a workhorse.

6. M and S Lawn Care

Um.. last I saw, you didn't have tall sides, a loader, or anything. May be large, but you need to use it right! Lol.

7. Mimowerman

so your saying yours is small , but you know how to use it.... well ok haha lol...

Hows this winter looking for you guys?

8. M and S Lawn Care

hahahaha. if that's what you want to think, go ahead.

winter is looking good. still have no idea what the heck we're plowing, but i think we'll make out alright. I have two trucks booked, and pretty sure the third will be booked within a week or so, once I hear on some stuff. (Nothing like last minute.. my contracts start in 10 days!)

Y Tu? (That's "and you" for those who dont know spanish)

9. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

If anyone needs a place to dump ANY green waste let me know. Its 100 percent free. About three minutes from the grange hall exit off 75 or five minutes off the owen roaf exit on 23. Or just follow the city trucks hauling leaves to the location.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mimowerman

well the plow and spreader have been installed for almost a week and are ready for flakes..... Plan on having at least a couple pallets of ice melt and salt around incase we get any surprises. I plan on buying at bb , they claim they will be priced with angelos, but anyways they are closer to my accounts , and hopefully will get some business out of them .

I'm hoping no more than 6 hours in or so for an average storm. 20 drives and 180 k lots

plus whatever is thrown at me from fellow plowers.... hint hint wink wink