1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Michigan LCO's

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by tiedeman, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Jays Green Daze Landscape

Jays Green Daze Landscape LawnSite Member

Haha I appreciate you and Superiors quick responses haha. The mulch will have to be dumped in the front of the house, about 1000 - 1500 feet away from where the mulch needs to be installed . I thought about a skid steer however I was worried about tearing up the yard to much as this is one of those yards that does not seem to dry up til June and the same goes for driving back there with a trailer. There is a steep hill as well that will have to be crossed and even a single axle trailer may ground out on the apex. I have humped it in the past with 5 guys and wheel barrows just was thinking of an easier way. :weightlifter:
  2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Any one in the flint area wana tear up the titty bars with me and the crew tonight shoot me a pm!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. P.Services

M and s let's go, I wana be there when u loose ur v card
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

a blower wont do 1000'....no chance, even if they had enough hose the machine wouldnt have enough balls to push it through the hose.

we rented a finn 302 last year and it couldnt even blow 150' of mulch that was a little moist.
  5. Superior L & L

Superior L & L LawnSite Senior Member

which high class place did you end up at ?

Ok, I'll do it for $1750.00 :)
  6. P.Services

Diamond will do it for 25 a yard. Give it to them!

Didn't go out, worked on a snowmobile all night and then got are butts kicked real bad today at the races. Grandscpes had a big trailer of sleds there and I saw a chads landscaping truck and a few others I knew.

Any one else go to otter lake today?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

For a job like that, I rent a couple power buggies that they use for cement and use a skidder to load them. We pull them up side by side and dump the mulch in both at the same time. I may have some pix. Let me look.
  8. Leisure Time Outdoor Serv

Leisure Time Outdoor Serv LawnSite Member

He is not old enough yet :laugh:
  9. P.Services

Ohhhh hahah, we can go to the clubs that only serve pop haha. They are open the latest anyhow!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Let the 2010 low balling begin!